Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Green Screen

This panoramic image shows how the green screen was set up in our class, it also shows the lighting and where we placed them so that we could get the best possible green screen without seening any creases.

These images show us using the green screen. Demi is painting Harry's face to show his face gradually being covered with grey paint to show him loosing his identity. Me and Hannah are working on the camera to ensure there are no shadows, Harry stays in the same position as much as he can and also that Demi is out of the shot for long enough so that we get the shot as good as we can.

Friday, 22 November 2013

production of

Here are some images of the volunteers that offered to help us with our music video. We had to paint their faces grey so that don't have an individual identity, and so that they all look the same. We chose to use a grey facepaint because we thought it was the colour that looks the most boring and lifeless. This worked well with what we were trying to portray. They have no identity/individuality. We decided to meet at school at 8:30 with our volunteers and then made our way to Demi's house. We painted their face on location because we felt it was too cold to walk around with wet paint on their face. After all the face painting has finished we were finally ready for filming. The 2 hours we had to film the shots was a good time frame becuse we got everything we wanted. We had to re film a few shots because it was hard for the group to keep a straight face, but after the hiccup everything ran smoothly and we got the shots done and i felt worked well. 


Harry tried a cloning tool on his camera, this is how it turned out. We decided to try this out, just in case one of the band members had to pull out so that it wouldn't effect our music video. This helped us quite a bit because we figured we could also have 1 person with a grey face and clone them so it seems as if there's a whole group and not just that one person. This tester shots showed us how to clone people/things.

Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Advertisment Artwork

Demi drew this rose from the internet for an idea of what we could use on the outside of the digi-pak. We later decided that we wanted the rose but without the hand holding it, we wanted to have a spotlight on it. This drawing gave us ideas of what we could use, and it worked out well because we decided to use it.

Filming Schedule

This is another shooting schedule that we put together we had to add extra dates to the schedule as some of the volunteers that we wanted in our music video wasn't able to make the rehearsals. This was a challenge that we had to overcome as a group, and I thought we dealt with this problem quite well. We wrote down the clothing we needed to ensure the continuity worked smoothly in our piece, and also the times we would meet and where. This kept everything in order and so we all knew what was happening. The schedule was effective and kept us on track with our filming.